Friday, December 28, 2007

Practice Makes Perfect

Today was the longest practice day I've had in I don't even know when! Today went like this:

Wake up, practice
eat breakfast, take a walk, shower, straighten hair, clean up a bit
drive to morgantown
2 hour piano lesson
stop at store and drive home, eat pizza
practice...practice...practice...(a couple breaks in between)...more practice Ok, I think I'll quit now
just kidding...practice some more
ok, my hands and arms are hurting, I NEED to quit
not really, keep practicing
Ok, it's bed time now..go to bed
nope, everyone's still up...practice
And then FINALLY at almost 7 and a half long hours of piano, I QUIT!!!

Now, wasn't that inspiring??? HAHA!! :)

1 comment:

Cosette said...

Very inspiring, yes. But, I must say, you haven't hit my record yet :) One time at school, I practiced 9 hours in one day, mostly so I could get my jury level, do my recital, and graduate :) However, I must say, in order to balance out my inapproapriate boasting here, that I have not sat down and 'practiced' the piano in, oh, say.....three years :/ So, now you know what a slacker I am.... :) I hope your fingers and wrists aren't hurting too badly ;)