Sunday, December 30, 2007

INSANITY

Just to beat myself at my own game, today I broke a new practice record. This week I totaled over 35 hours of practice!! Looking back on my practice log, at one point in time during the 2007 year, 35 hours was the total amount of practicing I put in over a 6 week period!!! I am proud of myself...what's more exciting is that I've confirmed I'm not dropping out of the competition next week. I'm not ready yet, but by next Saturday, I'm GOING to be!!! The other exciting part of this is that my arms, wrists and fingers are all still intact and not hurting as much as they were when I quit practicing a little while ago.

I'm sure many of you SOOO wanted to hear all about how much I practiced today...since I'm sure you had nothing more exciting going on!! Anyway, I'm done boasting...I will be humbled again when I start all over again tomorrow, new week, new year, and lots to still work on!!!

Thanks for reading my annoying post..and those of you who have been praying for me through this semester/recitals/competitions...etc. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I know I'm not really doing any of this on my own :)


1 comment:

Pony and Petey said...

Howdy! I linked to your blog through Jaime's.

Just wanted you to know that you have another reader, in case that inspires you to write more = )

I play piano too, not professionally like you, but I still enjoy hearing about all your practicing and performing!!