Sunday, December 28, 2008

All about the Baby

I have decided that babies are THE MOST PRECIOUS creatures on earth....and I can't wait till the day I have some of my own :) Until then, I am taking a lot of joy in my friend's children...This post is all about my best friend Sarah's newest little baby boy, Isaiah Micahel, born on Tuesday December 23rd around 8:47 a.m. and weighing in at 8 pounds, 4 oz. He LOVES to eat. He coos and moves his eyes around when he hears your voice. He cries very little. Sarah, her mother, my mom, myself and the baby went out tonight to Applebees. He slept the WHOLE WAY through!! So anyways, these pics are from today, at only 5 days old. Enjoy and feel free to say "aaawww!!!" as many times as you feel necessary :)


Getting ready for my outing with the girls
Checking out this new person
She's not so bad...she fed me & burped me! Now I can sleep again.
Sleeping before my first "night out on the town"
Meeting Elizabeth's mom. These two girls are already fighting over me!
Nobody does it like Grandma does :)

No comments: