Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

SURPRISE!!! Elizabeth got a digital camera for Christmas! Yipee!! I've been having fun learning how to use it...and FINALLY my blog has pics now!!! Mom and I are hoping to see baby Isaiah today (see below for my 1st pic with him). Hopefully I'll be down-loading a bunch more after our visit. Enjoy these photos and Happy New Years!!!
Nick and Myself, saying goodbye...that coat was definitely UNnecessary today...70 degree weather!!

Saying goodbye to my brother 12/27 (Dad, Nick, Mom)
The only Etnoyer who could have cared less it was Chrismas :)

Baby Audra at 10 months--friends stopped by to surprise us on Christmas!

Isaiah Michael and "Aunt Elizabeth"--2 days old Christmas day!

Etnoyer's Christmas Tree...and my piano's side-profile :)

1 comment:

Cosette said...

Yay for digital cameras!! Can't wait to see lots of pictures :)