Thursday, October 22, 2009

Back to Blogging




In an attempt to get back into the "blogging" routine...of which I've never actually arrived at a "routine", I just wanted to post a few pics.

Things are going well here. VERY busy, as usual. God is good ALL THE TIME!! :)

1st picture: A-B Homecoming visit with my friend Jaime and her daughter in front of a GORGEOUS sunset!!

2nd picture: The day after--Roshana and Cameron's wedding (My godparent's daughter that I grew up with). I still can't believe we're all grown up now!!! :)

3rd picture: Out front of the CAC (Creative Arts Center) (around the same time as the other two pictures) I LOOOVE FALL!

There you have it---not much but it's something! Hope you enjoyed :)

1 comment:

Cosette said...

Beautiful pictures---wasn't that sunset amazing??