Saturday, April 17, 2010

TIME TO GO TO BED :)





Here is a nice calming color-purple :) Why? Because I SHOULD be sleeping right now but, I'm in a blogging/internet surfing mood :)

These are TOTALLY random pictures :)

Exhibit A) A Frog on my computer...well inside my computer...well, not exactly...a PICTURE of a frog inside my computer...oh forget it :)

B) Me trying to take a picture of myself and look natural---not like a geek that just took a picture of herself :)

C)Part of our MTNA chapter that ate out at Applebees Tuesday night---they clearly weren't looking at MY camera during this :)
(Oh, and the only 'dude' in the pic is Pawatchai---he did a great job on his recital tonight...and definitely knows how to make a degree recital a good comedy act :) Only a Tai could pull that off!!

D)Stuffed peppers I made for dinner last Saturday night and got to eat after hearing the Pittsburgh Symphony at WVU w/ guest pianist Stephen Hoffman, performing a very rarely performed Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto # 2

If you have not heard this piece (even most professional musicians have not) you've GOT to listen to it!! Especially the concerto trio of the second movement... phenomenal!

Well, off to bed now...enough randomness to put one to sleep :)

GOOD NIGHT!

2 comments:

Cosette said...

I still don't quite get what's up with the frog.....and I want the recipe for those stuffed peppers :)

LilyAmongThorns said...

how fun and i love the purple color!