Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Nice Visit and some other things





Today I had a nice visit with a friend I haven't seen in quite a while, and her oldest child. Since I know she reads my blog occasionally, thank you for coming to visit!! Here are a couple pictures from today. We had nice strawberry chocolate smoothies & soup, picnic style in my living room :)

This picture, for my mom, is of my new printer. In case you want to look it up yourself, it's an HP Color LaserJet CP1510. I also rearranged a couple of book cases to accommodate this since it's too heavy to sit on top of the book shelf like the other one was. If anyone is in the market for a new printer, I have a nice scanner/copier/printer that just cost too much on ink. I'm keeping it on hand until somebody wants it or as a spare for scanning and copying.





1 comment:

Sharon said...

Good Morning Elizabeth,

Your pictures are nice. Cosette is getting to be a big girl. Cute!

Thanks for the printer picture!!! It is huge....You keep it in your room next to the computer?

Love you,
MOM