Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Early Bird Catches the Worm!

Good morning!!! This post has one very simple purpose. To brag (and prove) that for once I am an early bird!! In fact, Jaime, I am probably up before you this morning! And that's saying something!! :)

It's funny how when you are sick all you want to do is lay around. But, I guess I have been doing so much laying around that my brain and body were tired of it, so I woke up at 5:30 a.m. after lying awake for about an hour with an irritated head and throat and decided to clean my room! Now it's 6:40 a.m., my parents still aren't up yet, and I may just be either playing on my computer or back asleep by the time they get up!! I am very thankful to say the least that this is WVU's spring break, which for me means getting some much needed recoup. time without having to cancel rehearsals and lessons, because they are already off for the week!

That's all. Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Cosette said...

Well, normally I would be up by 5:40, but Joel had a cold this morning, so we slept in. You beat me by five minutes, congratulations :)

Kristin said...

You beat me up this morning....in fact, by the time you woke up I had only been alseep for a few hours :-)

Elizabeth said...

Well Jaime and Kristin, you both still probably have me beat. Although I did beat you to waking up just this once, I bet when you woke up, you actually STAYED up...unlike me, who went back to bed. Anyway, it still made me feel good :) You know, I always thought early morning sunrises were so nice to wake up to and watch, but ever since about my sophomore year of college, I can't seem to make it up that early anymore!!! I know what you must be thinking Jaime. "Just wait until you have kids Liz!" hee hee :)