Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Post-Easter Update

Here is a post-Easter update for you all. There is good news and bad news. The good news first! We had two men come to our house this morning and by around lunch time had completely finished putting laminate flooring in the rest of our dining room/kitchen area. Now our living room and kitchen area match! It looks so much nicer and cleaner, and brighter...and cleaner!! My mom and I love it. We can't wait for my dad to get home soon so he can see it too. My parents have done so much to our house the past several years we have lived here. If we had before and after pictures they would be drastically different!

The bad news is that I'm sick. Just when I thought I escaped the flu season, it hit me! I'm not sure if it's flu or bronchitis, but I went to the doctor's this morning and was put on anti-biotics. Hopefully between that, lots of fluids and healthy food, sleep and rest, and aspirin and mucinex, I will be better by the time I fly to Denver on Sunday! I have to count my blessings though because my little cousin Timmy is in the hospital sick and I know it's worse when a little kid is sick. If you have been keeping up on my family news, I would appreciate, and I know they would appreciate your prayers. They have a brand new-born baby at home and Timmy is their 2nd to youngest, so I know they are anxious to have him better and home again.

That's about all my news for now. The weather is beautiful in West Virginia today! I don't know what to expect day-to-day around here, especially in the month of March. Sunday it was snowing and freezing, Sunday afternoon it was beautiful, yesterday it was snowing, and today I could take a walk if I wasn't sick! I hope Spring is right around the corner because I'm already ready for summer!!!

Hope you all are enjoying nice weather as well....more later!

God Bless

No comments: