Thursday, March 13, 2008

Help!

Dear blogging friends,

I need your help! I was excited to start posting pictures today, especially with all this time on my hands. I uploaded about a dozen + pictures and then they all got jumbled together in a microsoft word file. Then I scanned a picture again and used HP Photoshop smart but it only wanted me to post the pics on snapshot which wouldn't let me in anyway because I couldn't remember my password and then it was going to e-mail me my password and I never got an email. Please tell me if you know if an easier way to simply scan pictures from my printer/scanner onto my pc so I can share them with you all on my blog page. I will really appreciate it!!!

Sincerely,

computer illiterate friend :)

ps this is new incentive to save my money up and purchase a digital camera....oh to just plug something into the computer and THERE IT IS! :)

No comments: