Thursday, March 27, 2008

LONG LOOONG DAYS

I just checked my blog and was surprised that the last post was only yesterday morning. It seems like it was 3 days ago! So, what have I been doing with all of this time? Well....

1) I have finished off 2 boxes of tissues
2) Watched about enough t.v. to last me through the summer, including movies
3) Filled and re-filled my humidifier
4) Slept more than a bear in hibernation
5) E-mailed a college professor a novel which will probably take him at least 3 months to reply to
6) Bugged Aspen Music School again, waiting to hear the results of my admission audition package
7) Scared my cat with dynamite "kachoos"
8) Well, I have done a LITTLE laundry!! :)
9) Repeatedly checked peoples blog pages in desperate search for something new and exciting to consume more of my couch time
10) Lost the hearing in my right ear due to a major clogged-up head
11) Drank enough green tea and water to fill a bath-tub
12) Started to transform my nose into a replica of Rudolph's
13) Actually dirtied up all of my "lounge clothes" in a week!
14) Started to read a very good biography on the life of J.S. Bach which has been sitting on my book shelf for over a year at least
15) Let my mother serve me more food than since I was probably about 15 years old
16) Played "Super Collapse!" about a million times on my computer, still trying to beat my mom's score of 1,500(something),000.

Um, I think that sums it all up! And what am I doing now? Well, I'm about to stop waisting time and go to bed.

Good night!!! :)

3 comments:

Granny Kate said...

You REALLY need to get better and get a life! ;)

Any time you can come up, will be fine with us. Just not when you're sick. We've had enough sickness ourselves.

Elizabeth said...

Haha!! You are right Cathy....I really do need to get a life! I spent most of today lying around too. I'm hoping to be "un-stuffed" by Sunday morning because I'm flying to Denver for a music teacher's convention with a professor from WVU. Anyway, I hope you all get better soon too!! How is Timmy doing? Is he home yet? How about everyone else?

Cosette said...

Well Liz,multiply that by a month, and you pretty much know what my February was like :)
Hope you feel better soon!